NEW SITE NEED OPINION + CARDS

Agui09

Hey guys I just remade my whole site I was wondering if you could check it out and tell me wat u like and dont like and wat I should change.
THX
P.S. I`m selling DIAMOND BACK TRADING CARDS THERE AWESOME!
http://ea-reptiles.yolasite.com/
P.S.S When I make it perfect I`m changing it to my own domain.

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
I think it looks good so far. Needs some image work for sure though. Just taking for example your image of the heat tape copper clips, First of all the image is a jpeg I would suggest a gif or something smaller...second your dimentions were 2,592px × 1,944px (scaled to 200px × 150px)...instead of scaling a massive image down, re-size it so it will load faster and speed up your pages (this can be seen on your breeders page...all but 1 of your images is re-sized and load very fast, however the top left one is scaled down and loads much slower). Also with the pictures of your breeders I would suggest using a surface that is non reflective so you can get better clarity and quality. Image quality/clarity is very important when selling online.

thegeckoguy23

Yea I would recomend changing your format too... I used to use mpeg on some stuff everything came out in high quilty but took so long to load i changed to .jpg and it was still very high quilty and it was still a big file but didn't take as long to load. I prffer to use .jpg but a lot of the times i end up using .AVI because the file isn't huge.

Jake

Visit our friends