New Supplement of the block.

chazthaking2

2014-05-01 10.38.45.jpg

This product has went through extensive research and has been brought to the market by the demand of you. Our supplement has been used to give reptiles a fighting chance. Our breeding rats bred better, our geckos ate more, grew faster, and color brighten. Made from all natural products, an item like this is what your reptile loves.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/AvangelReptiles
We sold out pretty quickly, but if interested, back order is currently 30 days out. So get your orders in now, and once we get more shipments will be sent out in the order of customer purchase.

Instagram: avangelking

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I would want a little more information about what's in it. Calcium? Vitamin D3? Vitamin A and from what source?

Aliza

JBReptiles

Would be interresting to know more about it all as exact detailed composition for exemple (i personally wouldn't buy / use a product i don't know exactly what's inside and in which proportions), what kind of "research" you made, how long, on how much animals, on what was based the research exactly, what existing documentation on it you used to develop "an ideal product", how deep the research went, what are the tests you made during your research (blood tests etc, results / conclusions you got from it)?

Visit our friends