New to all of this...

C

C14H22N2O

I just wanted to take a moment and let my first post here be an introduction. :D

Anyways, I've always loved lizards for as long as I can remember. We have some that live all around our house and I used to try and catch them as a kid. But recently I've become more and more interested in owning one as a pet, specifically leopard geckos. I'm also interested in breeding them, but not on a "professional" level... pretty much, hobby-breeding, I guess you could call it.

But first, I'm trying to decide what I want. I've been lurking around these forums (I just discovered them last night) for hours, visiting links and looking at all the awesome pictures. What interests me in particular is the genetics talk. I've decoded a lot of it on my own, but I'm still in the process of figuring a lot of it out. I figure, I definitely want to know something about the genetics if I plan on breeding these geckos even if it will only be a hobby. (Since I probably wouldn't have the space to take care of more than 3 geckos at a time, might dabble in selling of these awesome reptiles.)

So far, I love the Enigmas, they looks so cool, but their price tag is crazy! Wish I had some to sell. Haha! I still might save up for one though, they're just so slick looking. I also like APTOR/RAPTOR geckos... and the Super Snows and Patternless Albinos. :main_thumbsup:

So watch out for me asking really newbie questions! But I do search and look through old posts in lieu of making a slew of new threads asking questions that have already be answered.

C

C14H22N2O

ありがとうございます ^_^ 日本語が話せますか?

Pookachu

I am the Chosen One
私が生まれた日本.
しかし、
私の理解を超える私に話すことができ

The IME settings on my computer are flaky so the kanji may have come out weird. Anyways, I was born in Japan but raised mostly in the states. I can understand more than I can actually speak or write so I wouldn't call myself fluent but good enough to look cool when ordering dinner at a japanese restaurant.

C14H22N2O said:
ありがとうございます ^_^ 日本語が話せますか?

C

C14H22N2O

lmao I'm the same... except I was born in the states. My speaking abilities are sad, imo. But I can read and understand pretty well. I can write much better than I can speak. lol

Visit our friends