New to Leopard Geckos

U

UnstableMind

Whats up everyone? Well, as the title states, Im new to caring and breeding leopard geckos. Mainly here to learn all that I can learn before I get into the breeding part of things.

G

geckocraze

Well hello UnstableMind! Thats great there your getting into leopard geckos, and its also great that your taking your time and trying to learn as much as possible before you make an attempt at breeding. So, are you into other reptiles of anysorts? If so, what other reptiles do you have. Lastly dont for get to post picture of you collection!:main_thumbsup:

U

UnstableMind

I am also into Rainbow Boas, Piebold Pythons, Emerald Tree Boas, Ret. Tiger Pythons, and true Columbian Red-tail Boas. Soon I will be getting a pair of Bearded Dragons....

I have cared for regular Ball Pythons and a 7 foot common Red-tail Boa. Also, Ive worked in the aquatic and reptile departments in a few stores. I got a 150 gallon aquarium that was used as a fish only marine tank.

That about sums it up. ^_^

MischiefManaged

Painting the roses red...
Welcome to the forums! Sounds like you have a lot of experience with snakes . . . I love boas . . . I have a Hog Island and used to have a Suriname. :) Please post pics when you have a chance. ;)

Visit our friends