New Website

bench

Hi everyone I just recently launch my website www.benchreptiles.com I am wondering everyone’s opinion on it. It’s my first and I am really new to websites so it’s a little rough. Please tell me what you think, also does anyone know how to speed up the pictures loading time when I look at the available section it takes a long time to load.

thekooliest

Website Creator
Looks fine for a first attempt. Feel free to private message me (or email me at [email protected] for a more reliable response time) for any tips or questions in web programming. And as for your images taking forever to load, this is a mistake everyone makes in the beginning. Your actual image of the gecko is about 20 times bigger than displayed on the website. So your forcing the HTML to resize the image, causing a greater load time. If you re-upload the images as the size you want it displayed on your site (using paint or a better program if you have one); the load time will not be an issue. Hopefully this helps resolve your issue, let me know if you don't understand.
Thanks, Sam

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
Infranview is a good program for resizing images, so much better than Paint. It has alot of other cool features aswell! Its a free download program ou can get by searching "infranview" on any search engine.

Visit our friends