Newest Addition

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
I finally acquired a Mack Snow Male who arrived today. I was able to sell some geckos at a show this past weekend to raise the money for this project and I think he looks awesome. He has a cool pattern on his head. ;)

Many Thanks to Albey for this one.

DanTheFireman

Very Cool, indeed. Good score. Albey is one Cool Dude and still the King of Carrot, and that Bold Super on his site is incredible... of course you already knew that.

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
Yes. If I could have afforded the Super right now, I definitely would have sprung for it, however, I am extremely happy with my purchase.

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
420Geckos said:
What are your plans for him?

Hmmmm.... I think I will breed him to at least female this summer (probably an 05 holdback SHTCTB or one of my 05 holdback SHT 100% Het Tremper because they are the only girls I haven't paired this year). Next year I will go for Supers and Mack Trempers. Of course, those are only the initial plans and are subject to change...lol. I am excited about the possibilities of the Co Dom genes.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Sounds good! SH Mack Snows are nice. Good luck with the het Tremper hopefully you'll get lucky and the male you make and hold back is het. Maybe just incubate all Mack Snow x SHT het Tremper for male.

G

geckogod2

very cool.. it always great to sell stuff so you can buy even better things.

Visit our friends