Newest Aussies! (D. galeatus and O. robusta)

ByRandom

Deliriously Random
We've had the pair of Oedura robusta for several months now, but never got around to posting pictures. These are by far our favorite Oedura species. Whenever they fire up they become a translucent silver with dark slate-grey markings. (The male was flighty, so we only have photos of the female)

Female:

femaleor1.jpg

femaleor2.jpg

We received a long awaited package from Clark Tucker today. The weather was working against us, but I'm pleased with the outcome. The pair is 7 and 8 months old, respectively. To us - they're the prettiest Diplodactylus galeatus out there! (But we're not biased! :main_laugh:)

Male:

maledg1.jpg

maledg2.jpg

maledg3.jpg

Female:

femaledg1.jpg

femaledg2.jpg

femaledg3.jpg

What do YOU GUYS think?

L

lil_katiedan

I'm so in love with these little guys, they're just so darn cute! :smitten: :main_yes:

ByRandom

Deliriously Random
dirtystinkystuff said:
Congratulations guys. I know you have been waiting for those Galeatus for a while. They look great! The Robusta aren't half bad either! ;)

I think that the robusta are half jet plane. Whenever we first got them, I opened the male's deli cup and he shot across the room, up the wall, under a book case, across the shelf... it was nuts.. :main_yes:

L

lil_katiedan

Thanks John! We're excited about breeding them this summer so I'm sure you'll know when we produce a few...haha, it's hard for us to keep our mouth shut :main_yes: :main_rolleyes:.

We ended up naming them Buster and Babs since they have such a cartoon-y look to them, lol. :)

L

lil_katiedan

Thanks! They've been on our wish list for quite some time now...we're VERY happy that we finally had a chance to add them to our collection. We fed them tonight and they are so adorable pouncing after crickets!

L

lil_katiedan

Thanks Derek!

Mallorie, we got them from Clark Tucker. Great guy to deal with, we would definately recommend him :).

Visit our friends