Nice Socks

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
Well our first clutch of the season was nothing amazing but we are very happy with the outcomes. These are from a project were working on...but still trying to prove things out. Here is a SSE het Tremper. She has some very nice white socks on all 4 legs. She hatched out at 6g...we would have sworn there were two geckos in that egg it was so big. Thanks for checking her out :main_thumbsup:

SuperSnow.jpg

SS.jpg

IMG_4104.jpg

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
She looks great, do you have my address or should I PM it to you? :D

Sure do...just make sure that with the return address you manage to slip in one of your eclipses...haha :D

Thanks for all the comments everyone. I am hoping her socks get higher and her sides are looking like they will be light/white as well.

When I first saw her I thought the same thing robin.

Ill keep you all posted as she develops. :main_yes:

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
Beautiful gecko! What were the parents? I only ask because typically SS eclipse have a white nose and a heavy influence of blue above the eyes. Not saying that is not a
SSE but she might need to be tested. Congrats!

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
Parents are a Mack Eclipse het Tremper x Mack Raptor....both proven. I agree with you on that completely...but had I not known/proven the parents I would not have known.

Kellyr

I have some socks too!

I think this would be a cute thread to keep going. Anyone else have some gecko socks? Here is a hatchling pic, followed by a juvie pic... This is my Eclipse, she has some pink knee highs on... Her name is Sunset

Visit our friends