NightGlow Geckos taking a break...

fuzzylogix

Carpe Diem
Due to my insanely ridiculous work schedule and other personal conflicts, we will no longer be doing business as NightGlow Geckos. We are still breeding Radars, Typhoons, and a few other afghan/bold projects, but not on the scale we were before. We are currently down from around 300 reptiles to maybe 40 or so total. We still have a few torts, the leachie, the blue tongues, geckos of course, a cham, and a corn snake, but we have scaled back tremendously. The NARBC show earlier this year basically wiped us out and we decided to take a break and get back to enjoying our hobby. I am still in touch with Kelli and Bryan and actually still have a few geckos available that I will be posting this weekend. We are also still working on our mystery morph and will be test breeding her later this year. Fingers are crossed for a new albino strain, but I will be just as happy if we hatch out bells. Keep an eye out for a future venture that we have been discussing with some breeder friends of ours :main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends