no, ferret chat here?

F

ferretlov

I see there is cat , dog invertebrates,and fish......No ferret? I cant be the only one with them right?

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
I moved this to the Suggestions section and second the motion for an "Other Furry Friends" sub-forum. I have a ferret. Her name is Noodle.

F

ferretlov

Thats a good idea,other fury friends.I like it!
noodle is such a cute name for a ferret!

bubblez825

Well, that would be a good idea, although I don't necessarily like ferrets. I guess it rubs off my mom. She calls them weasles. I have never seem one in real life, but if I did, I bet I would fall in love with them :sweetheart: :smitten:. lol

F

ferretlov

weasel is what i call one of my ferrets when they are naughty:) and they are naughty alot.little theives! and plant diggers ....see?

F

ferretlov

bubblez825 said:
Well, that would be a good idea, although I don't necessarily like ferrets. I guess it rubs off my mom. She calls them weasles. I have never seem one in real life, but if I did, I bet I would fall in love with them :sweetheart: :smitten:. lol
omg-you have never seen one in real life? wow I think you would love the little weasels. I call them that too-when they have been naughty like digging in my plants.look at this face

Last edited by a moderator:

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
OMG, Keith would freak out if Noodle dug up a plant like that! We're lucky, she's such a good girl. She never potties in corners, if she has to go she'll hop back in her cage and use her box. She knocks things over sometimes but we have the room fairly "ferret proofed" so there's nothing dangerous or messy. She lives in the gecko room so she hops up on the tables we keep our racks on and looks in all the tubs at the geckos. It's pretty cute! I need to get pics of her on this computer.

jmlslayer

I want a ferret and a suger glider but wont get one till i move out just cuz my mom will steal it from me lol and we have 2 dogs and 2 cats

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
I'm sure someone will disagree with me but Sugar Gliders don't make great pets. They smell really bad. Think male ferret x skunk x a bird cage that hasn't been cleaned in months. Ours was sweet and when we got him a girlfriend he turned mean and could only be handled with gloves. He attacked the female and would keep her from the food so we had to separate them. Anyway, our experience with them wasn't pleasant.

jmlslayer

my friend has a male and a female the male is awesome but the female is mean as can be and no one can hold her at all but i like flying rats lol

98XJSport

Sounds like a good idea, Ive got rabbits and rats myself.

Don't sugar gliders make quite a bit of noise, as well?

Visit our friends