No tech stuff

LOL, I think I forgot how fun it can be just to post not to worry what the server load is and the load times. Just to sit back and post. Running servers SUCK lmao

Anyone want to do it for free?

Kelli.......the place is looking great though. Like the feel here.

You do not understand the stuff a server admin goes through. There are times I want to reply but I can not becuase I am configing files via putty(VIM) or I have to figure out how we are not getting traffic from the csouth but the north is ok.

Then you have the actual message board aspect of it.

Sometimes it just plan sucks

N

nora

See what you have been missing gary!?!? See how much you can sit back and not have to worry about website stuff when you just get your head out of the server and admin panel and actually do something other than "worry" about TRR??!?!?

I'm telling you... you need to start listening to me. you seriously need to take an actual day off at least once a week from website stuff and just have fun on the boards themselves...

But at the same time I knew going into owning a site what was involved. I will never back out of that.

But to have a site like this with some cool people on it that I can just post too is neat.

I have tried many others only I never stuck around long. Still post at them places but just the draw is not there if you will.

Funny tthing about the tech side....................... No one knows the things a person does untill something breaks lol

N

nora

tech side.. schmeck side..

yanno my dearest Buffy.. stop touching things that you shouldnt be touching and you wouldnt have to bury your head in the techie stuff.. we all know that you "pretend" to know what you're doing.... lmao

S

silentjohn

Robin, just saw your new avatar. That is one of the funniest things ever. I can actually picture her looking like that. Good choice.:main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends