Not gaining weight

Adinar

So Loki has been eatting on a fairly regular basis for the past month, but she has yet to gain any weight. She's been eatting several crickets and mealies a week, has access to calium 24/7, temps ranged is 91-92 hot side and 76-77 on the cold side. I've cut down on her set up since she's been sick, so she has a hide on the hot side and a moist hide on the cold side. (She like to poop on her things, and with it being a bit messy at times, figured it'd just be easier and take it out for now.) She's even shed once within the past month. She needed a little help getting it off her tail and back foot, but other than that she did fine.

She was wormed within the past few months, was on Baytril and another broad spectrum antibiotic.

Just can't seem to figure out why she's just not gaining. Her tail is pencil thin, her spine is becoming more visable. Any siggestions on helping her pack some weight back on?

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
maybe waxworms can help? I think maybe it would have something making her thin or loss of eating. you say it is sick maybe it have seriosu problem. maybe take it to vet?

Adinar

Oh, she's been to the vet multiple times. I've never added up the bills on how much I've spent on the visits because I know it would make me cringe. We've been to two so far and they have not given us an answer as to what is wrong and how it can be fixed.

She does have a wax worm fetish, I will be snagging some more at the next reptile show in like 2 weeks. All the places that carry them here don't do a good job at keeping them, you buy a container of 50 and open it and they're all black and dead. I started looking in all of them whenever I buy feeders like that as a result.

We're also hoping to snag some heat tape and get everyone switched over to that kind of heat source. Also holding off until the reptile show. lol.

Any good sites I should check out for heat tape? What are some of the main ones people use on here?

Visit our friends