Official Post your Kitty Pics Thread!

CamoCustom

I love cats and kittens and anything feline! So I will start it off, lets see your (other) babies!

We have 3 girls, Camii-7yrs (Mostly White) Jezebel-5yrs (Tiger Tabby), and Isis-2yrs (Black and White)

Camii:
2011-06-26220911.jpg

Jezebel:
Jezebel5-8-11.jpg

Isis:
Isis5-7-11.jpg

And they all have their own little quirks, like this for example: Isis: Have you ever seen a cat lay like this? Dogs yes, but I have never seen it before with a cat, she just walks up, stretches, plops down and leaves her legs behind her and lays there, looks so uncomfortable, but shes content:
Isislegsout7-5-11.jpg

Aww Kissy Kissy: They got camera shy ;)
CamiiandIsis7-12-11.jpg

Last edited:

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
What makes this thread official?

5 innings?

Here's my only cat picture of Charcoal, obviousoly not named for her color. She was just a few months old in this picture and is now nearly a year and finally done with her kitten behavior (including walking on top of doors and attacking my face every morning):

Charcoal.jpg

Aliza

4mb3r

Wicked Gecko Queen
This is my kitty Shadow :) Hoping I wont have to rehome him(landlord isnt fond of cats and dogs) but I found him when he was about 5 weeks old(around the time this picture was taken, I need updated pics haha, he is about 8-9 weeks now) it was about 12 at night and I was making a late night wal-mart run lol and he was sitting out in the middle of the street too scared to move. I parked my car, ran up and scooped him up. He was shaking so bad but after taking him home and giving him food he warmed up pretty fast. Now he sleeps under the blankets with me every night like a dog lol :)

Dimidiata

phone020.jpg

GEDC0063-1.jpg

REALLY, more fish but no catnip?
babbyhando2.jpg

babbyhando.jpg

determinedhando.jpg

determinationn
remotehando.jpg

You may notice that hando(alejandro, oliver pick your choice) doesnt smile, thats because he only smiles in my arms lol, and im not posting pics of me and hando(im too ugly)

Visit our friends