Ophelia and Amelia

Eavlynn

Hello! I'm newish to leopard geckos and to this forum, but not to reptiles in general. I picked these two darlings up at the last expo I helped vend. I only have one photo of each of them so far, since they're still adjusting and are very jumpy. I've gotten them both to take meal worms, which is great. Amelia doesn't seem to understand the food bowl yet, and has only eaten off tongs. I do have a third and unexpected leo that I picked up, but I'll be starting a seperate thread for her. Without further ado, meet my girls :)

Ophelia
f64fef65772a69a7341cf9203474fb28.jpg

Amelia
5a0512071402905e8e511b0f487d2e9e.jpg

My apologies for the poor photos. My phone does poorly in low light, and I didn't want to spook the girls by moving around too much.

Thanks for looking!

Eavlynn

A vendor at a reptile expo. My suspicion is that he's a flipper. Animals change hands a lot through wholesale transactions and are often underfed with the constant shuffling around. They are definitely on the thin side, but are starting to put on some weight now. Ophelia was 13 grams on arrival, and Amelia was a whopping 7g I believe. I need to weigh them again. Ophelia eats like a champ but the smaller girl, Amelia, has only eaten off of tongs the entire time I've had her.

Last edited:

Visit our friends