Our new rescue!

biggiy05

Determination
I've been volunteering at the emergency shelter in place for a mass seizure from Clark County. Here's a link to the story. The previous article is on that page too.

Things have been chaotic at the shelter but the majority of the dogs are doing MUCH better now than when they fist came to the shelter. I adopted the girl below. I was told she's an ACD/Husky mix. I can see the husky but not the ACD not so much.

My fiancee named her Eva. Pronounced Ava but spelled Eva. She's been spayed, microchipped and is resting comfortably. We're still adjusting to the other animals but we're making progress. This isn't your average rescue. More pictures to come! OH and she's 2 years old.

005.jpg

009.jpg

013.jpg

Note the C-130 Furbomber in the last picture.

biggiy05

Determination
Look at those eyes! I can't tell what the cat's thinking in that last pic. lol

When I brought Eva inside the cat was asleep, facing the windows on the back of the couch. About 30 minutes later she rolls over and see something that doesn't belong. I swear she didn't blink for hours and she had a glazed over look on her face.

Eva isn't fond of the cat but hopefully that will change with time. If she can learn to ignore the cat then I'll be happy with that. And yes my fiancee melts whenever she looks at her eyes.

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
Those piercing blue eyes are amazing! I have a dog named Ava (with an "A" ;)). Congratulations and good luck with her, she's beautiful. Im sure the cat will show her whos boss, lol. My cat did...and he want even the one who was here first!

biggiy05

Determination
Those piercing blue eyes are amazing! I have a dog named Ava (with an "A" ;)). Congratulations and good luck with her, she's beautiful. Im sure the cat will show her whos boss, lol. My cat did...and he want even the one who was here first!

Now that's she's settling in the blue is really starting to shine. She's not as stressed so she's perking up and getting more curious every day. Just need to work on getting the smell out of her coat now..

Visit our friends