Patience.

Chewbecca

www.ellaslead.com
I don't have any.

I want my girls to lay their eggs NOW.

I swear I am checking bellies EVERY DAY.

I'm going to go crazy.

UGH. And I'm not even incubating any eggs yet.

Khrysty

I just learned my sister MISSED three clutches a few days ago. They're all dried up now and the one egg in the 'bator was infertile. I'm hating this season so far.

roger

I just learned my sister MISSED three clutches a few days ago. They're all dried up now and the one egg in the 'bator was infertile. I'm hating this season so far.

That sucks.I'm going to Jamaica for 2 weeks.My 26 yr ols hopefully will be collecting eggs and incubating them for me.I have 3 more female laying while I'm gone.For some reason I'm not too confident

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
I am the same way! I witnessed breeding between 2 geckos multiple times 2 months ago and she still hasn't given me any eggs.:( I put them back together and saw them breeding again, so hopefully this time I'll get some. It seems like it takes them forever to lay the eggs and then they incubate for so long. I'm dying for some baby geckos!

ento890

lol im just like you. i felt like i was the only one on here without eggs.... but then my girl laid two beautiful eggs this morning.. my first leo eggs ever.

Be patient, you'll get eggs soon :)

Visit our friends