Phillip and Christine of GKO Reptiles [GREAT GUYS!]

bleeding_sarcasm

Rockstar
I recently engaged in a trade with Christine Schorr and Phillip Hemingway of GKO Reptiles [www.gkoreptiles.com], and every aspect was fantastic.

They contacted us about an ad we had up on kingsnake.com about a trade for our female RAPTOR. They shipped first, 5 beautiful super hypo female leopard geckos, their packaging, shipping conatiner and paperwork were fantastic. All the geckos were accurately represented, and arrived looking better then i expected, and they were HUGE.

Throughout the whole deal, there was great communication, they answered our emails and phone calls the same day as we sent them, answered all of our questions back and forth, and were fine that we waited a week to ship our female RAPTOR [because the temps were too high in their area to risk it].

They called us as soon as she arrived to let us know she got there okay, which we always apreciate.

David and I are both VERY satisfied with the whole deal, they are great people, and I would definitely buy from them again.

here are some pictures of the box and the girls fresh out of the box when we recived it.

IMG_9286.jpg

IMG_9290.jpg

IMG_9291.jpg

IMG_9289.jpg

IMG_9294.jpg

IMG_9297.jpg

IMG_9302.jpg

IMG_9311.jpg

IMG_9316.jpg

Tamara Locke and David Loftin

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Tamara what is all on the hatch certificate? Are those pictures of the parents? How NEAT. I want to make something up like that XD

bleeding_sarcasm

Rockstar
it just shows information like the parents, hatch date, sex, id number. i thought it was very cool, esp because i wasnt expecting it at all. i really liked everything about how i recived it, the reciept, the envalope, the little GKO stickers, with like the info on the deli cups. i definitely want to do something like that.

gko reptiles

A New Generation
Thanks so much Tamara!! Phillip and I try really hard to make everything look as professional as we can! I hope one day that our work pays off :)

As for the hatch certificates, I am the proud 'designer' behind that project! I thought that they were a cool idea, and I guess you guys like them too!! Thanks for the great post Tamara... See y'all around the forums!

M

mayabear52

The certificates are super cool and they look great. The leos are some lookers also, I've been trying to get to your webpage http://www.gkoreptiles.com]/, but it doesn't load up..I keep getting a problem loading page. I would like to check out what other leos you have.

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
Craig Stewart (The Urban Gecko) has been doing those hatch certificates for years. It is definitely a great idea and it shows that the breeder has pride in their work. Good job, GKO! On a side note ..... When I saw the thread was by Tamara, I should have known I would have almost a dozen pictures to look at before I even read the details of the post..... :)

gko reptiles

A New Generation
LOL!!! Thanks guys! Actually, we have 4 TUG breeders straight from Craig! (Nice guy by the way ;)!) Also, TUG does have some great hatch certificates, but ours are definately 'cooler'!! (Thanks Desire'!)

D

DontShootMe

Man that is awesome hatch certificates! That's got to be one of the most professional leopard gecko business transaction i've seen so far. Great job Christine and Phillip!!!

Visit our friends