photos of sub-adult/adult whiteout siblings?

postskunk

I an really interested to see pictures of whiteout siblings a few months old to adult size. I can't seem to find any photos of them, maybe that's because whiteouts are such a new morph I'm not sure? I'm trying to figure out how much cash I should and could afford to bring to a show this weekend and part of that in tales figuring out what I want to buy. I saw some at hamburg last month and hopefully there will be a few on Sunday but I would really love to see how much they differ, generally, from a regular fat tail before I go buying any? Any photos good quality/ phone pics whatever, would be very very appreciated.

thanks in advance guys
-Matt

BSM

as i said in the other thread its a sales pitch, same thing as a regular normal fat tail. They just want it to seem better as it came from a whiteout and make some money, its just clever wording/adverting nothing more

postskunk

as i said in the other thread its a sales pitch, same thing as a regular normal fat tail. They just want it to seem better as it came from a whiteout and make some money, its just clever wording/adverting nothing more

Ok I gotcha I thought they might be lighter or more vibrant or something that varied some what from the wild type but didn't constitute a morph, sorry about that
thanks for the clarification... again lol
have a good one
-Matt

Visit our friends