Pics from The Canadian Reptile Breeders Expo....Major DUW!!

jandsfannon

This weekend was the Canadian Reptile Breeders Expo. Its the first one ever for all of Canada and it was held in Toronto, Ontario. This was my first time vending and I had a blast. I took a bunch of pics of the booth and as many of the animals as possible. I found it very hard to find the time to grab as many photos as possible. I hope you enjoy them!!

My booth
DSC_6124.jpg

DSC_6128.jpg

DSC_6129.jpg

DSC_6130.jpg

DSC_6131.jpg

DSC_6134.jpg

DSC_6135.jpg

DSC_6136.jpg

DSC_6137.jpg

DSC_6138.jpg

DSC_6140.jpg

DSC_6141.jpg

DSC_6144.jpg

DSC_6148.jpg

DSC_6152.jpg

DSC_6154.jpg

DSC_6155.jpg

DSC_6156.jpg

DSC_6157.jpg

DSC_6158.jpg

DSC_6159.jpg

DSC_6161.jpg

DSC_6163.jpg

DSC_6163.jpg

DSC_6172.jpg

I dont remember what this was called but I do know that there are only 9 in the world and you needed 16,000 to own one LOL
DSC_6173.jpg

DSC_6176.jpg

DSC_6202.jpg

DSC_6209.jpg

DSC_6216.jpg

DSC_6220.jpg

DSC_6221.jpg

DSC_6222.jpg

DSC_6224.jpg

DSC_6236-1.jpg

These are some shots from TUG:

The Wonderball:

DSC_6125.jpg

They have some beautiful Sunglow enigmas, Tornado enigmas, Dreamsickles....

DSC_6127.jpg

DSC_6126.jpg

I asked Craig to get some pics of this little one so here it is....

DSC_6241-1.jpg

DSC_6247.jpg

I took forever to get these pics and Craig was great about helping me get a good eye pic!

It was a great show and I hope you enjoyed the pics especially of the last little gecko....I almost dropped when I saw it. I did pic up a killer Tornado and a Sunglow Enigma I will post pics later.

jandsfannon

What kind of dragon is this? I'm guessing it's some type of translucent? It's very unique.

I love reptile show pictures! You got some great shots, and i'm sure you had a blast! And how can you not fall in love with that Super Dreamsicle!? :)

Im really not sure what type of Dragon it is, definately a translucent. I tried to ask the vendor but he was busy with a customer so I didnt bother him.

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
What kind of dragon is this? I'm guessing it's some type of translucent? It's very unique.

I love reptile show pictures! You got some great shots, and i'm sure you had a blast! And how can you not fall in love with that Super Dreamsicle!? :)

It looks like it might be a leatherback. I think that's what they're called.

Great pics!

bittner_344

www.theurbanreptile.com
It looks like it might be a leatherback. I think that's what they're called.

Great pics!

Yes you are right, they are leather backs! very unique animals. Great job on the pics Sabrina! hope your happy with the Sunglow Enigams, killer animal. Hope to see you guys at the next show!

Brett

jandsfannon

It was a very nice expo..I was glad to meet you Sabrina :) that super dreamy is amazing :O I didnt see it there although i wish i had lol

It was nice to meet you too!! I love that Mack Raptor you got it is gorgeous!! Im always on the lookout for something new for TUG and when I saw it along with his other new projects my jaw dropped!!!

jandsfannon

Great job on the pics Sabrina! hope your happy with the Sunglow Enigams, killer animal. Hope to see you guys at the next show!

Brett

Thanks Brett, but the best pics I got of the Super Dreamsickle was thanks to Craig lol. I am more than happy with the Sunglow Enigma, its definately a killer. Im going to get some pics tomorrow night of her. Thanks for everything! Definately see you at the next show!!

Western Gecko

Sabrina,

It was great meeting you and all the other local leo breeders. I was good and didn't bring back any geckos other than the ones I took out with me! Craig had a few that were very tempting but I was strong...:eek:

I hope I have the $ to attend again next year. Time will tell.

jandsfannon

Sabrina,

It was great meeting you and all the other local leo breeders. I was good and didn't bring back any geckos other than the ones I took out with me! Craig had a few that were very tempting but I was strong...:eek:

I hope I have the $ to attend again next year. Time will tell.

It was great to finally meet you too!! I was pretty good too, I only picked up 2 but I had also just gotten a bunch from Shelly!!!

Halley:

Yes TUG has apparently been working with quite a few morphs, and I believe this show was the first time anyone had been shown them.

C

canadiangecko

Was a great expo didn't get a leo but got a G.luii
sweet gecko

Visit our friends