Pink tongued skinks

Rhacodactyl

I've convinced myself to part with my group of pink tongues due to space constraints and since I could use the money as I'm moving. I have 2 young adults that appear to be females (born in 2009, 14 inches TL) and 2 juveniles (born in 2010, 9 inches TL). The 2009s and 2010s are descended from groups that were imported from Europe at different times and are presumably unrelated to each other as well as the more recent imports. All eat ground turkey, meat baby food mixed with crested gecko diet, pinky mice, etc so no worries about finicky eating and I've given them plenty of calcium and Repashy supplements and sunlight in the warmer months.

The 2009s had minor calcium deficiency before I got them and one has a few crooked toes to show for it, but I've kept them well supplemented and she's had no problems since-the toes don't affect her in any way, it's just a cosmetic issue. The older skinks are as mellow as any lizard I've ever seen-I can pick them up and play with them like dolls and they don't care a bit. The youngsters are still a little skittish, but they're calming down more all the time and the older skinks were the same way at that size.

All are healthy and active and I see the adults climbing around just about every evening. I didn't intentionally cool them, but the adults went off food and stayed in their hides for about 2 months this winter so both should be cycled if breeding is your goal.

Here are the big "girls"
IMG_1767.jpg

This is a slightly outdated shot of the 2010s
IMG_2610.jpg

I'm asking $600 for each of the older skinks and I can provide pictures of their heads and tailbases if you want to try sexing them visually. I've sent pictures to a pink tongue breeder for his take and they completely ignore one another every time I put them together, so I'm somewhat confident they're females (though I wouldn't guarantee it just yet). I'm asking $200 each for the younger skinks. I'll make a good deal if anyone wants all 4 of them and I may consider trades involving bold/giant leos. PM me with any questions or for a shipping quote.

Last edited:

Visit our friends