Please Help! Help with this Morph, Pictures Attached.

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
:main_no:Can Anyone Tell my Leopard Gecko 's Morph? I brought him from P e t C o. Have no idea what he was. But i thought he was jungle het albino or Rainwaterwater albino or bell albino. whatever it is. So please Help!

Last edited:

BSM

Looks like a tremper albino, Your not going to see bell albinos or rainwaters in chain pet stores .

Bryan

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
HAHA i dont think Fe meant a WINK... but a photo of the leo eye so we can identify it. Nice try though. And yes out here in southern California you can get bells and even rainwaters from some big chain pet stores. like co and mart, although not common they do get them.

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
HAHA i dont think Fe meant a WINK... but a photo of the leo eye so we can identify it. Nice try though. And yes out here in southern California you can get bells and even rainwaters from some big chain pet stores. like co and mart, although not common they do get them.

He have bit of Red on his eyes. o.o and i saw in wiki. hard to tell the morph. i hate that. lol :)

OneFootedAce

Same thing I was thinking from the second pic, but damn that body color in the first pic.....

I'd still like eye pics to be certain, even though the thrid and fourth pic scream Tremper.

i think its a tremper that was kept in a low temp enclosure in the store, which would deepen the colour, and maybe resemble a bell more than a tremper

Visit our friends