Please Read: Photo Gallery, Chat, & Bug Reporting

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
I'm still working on getting these back up.

The Photo Gallery is missing the thumbnail images...they're uploading now. Hopefully it will be done today, there's a lot to upload. It should be working less the thumbnails for the existing photos.

The Chat is unavailable and on the back burners at the moment until we can find a solution. I'll keep everyone posted on this.

Also, if you run into any errors or bugs let me know. The forums were opened back up before I wanted them to. I haven't had a chance to go over everything with a fine toothed comb yet. So if you find anything goofy, let me know.

Oh, and some of you may see the old down time message on the old server where others may be able to use the forums on the new server. The domain should be pointed to our new server by the end of the day on Sunday. Some of you may get here quicker than others, so try to be patient. A few of you might have some issues where it may take even longer. It all depends on your ISP and when they update their name servers. Hang in there.

KelliH

Hey Ryan, yep, I decided to open up the forums as soon as possible rather than keep them closed for even longer. I figured stuff can be gone over while the forums are open and I knew everyone was anxious to start posting. :)

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, it's no big deal. I was just finding more stuff to update and fix, then I saw people had started posting and I got confused haha. I'm sure everything should be working okay. I'll just keep fixing things as I find them.

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
The Photo Gallery should be good, all of the thumbnails were uploaded. There's a glitch with the recent comment thumbnails, but everything else seems to be working just fine. Let me know if any of you run into any issues with the Photo Gallery. Thanks.

Visit our friends