pleasee help! im worried!

ManUtd

i just took a look at my leos stomach, and it has a purpleish area on it... his tail has gotten skinnier and i just got some reptaid in the mail yesterday. i hope this lil guy makes it..:(

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
If he is very young, the purplish area could be his internal organs. Do you have a picture of him? Is he not eating at all? How's the setting?

ManUtd

Yes he is pretty young, not 100% sure on the actual age though cuz i got him from a pet store. i really hope that its his internal organs and nothing fatal or too serious. Ill have to get the camera from my stepdad tomorrow and try and upload recent pics. he doesnt really seem to be eating much. i made slurry and got reptaid and havent seen improvements yet.. he will sometimes eat waxworms though, im just trying to fatten him up since his tail is getting skinny. the setting is good i think.. ill post a pic of the tank soon too. ive tried boosting the temps up to around 90-95 cuz someone told me to do that but its kinda hard to maintain those temps without going too hot or too cool.

Misstasha

do you have your leo on sand? if he was on sand in the petstore or even at home it could be impaction... post a msg on how to help a leo with impaction (i forget exactly how i dont want to give you wrong info)

ManUtd

do you have your leo on sand? if he was on sand in the petstore or even at home it could be impaction... post a msg on how to help a leo with impaction (i forget exactly how i dont want to give you wrong info)

i dont think he would have that, i never had him on sand and he was on carpet in the pet store

Visit our friends