POST HATCHING IMAGES

B

Bridget1569

My very first baby!

This little girl was waiting for me this morning when I looked in on my bator.
She's my very first baby to hatch. I'm sooo excited!
Mom and dad are both bell albino.
3-10-09pic3.jpg

B

Bridget1569

Thanks Lena! It is just the most amazing feeling! I feel all nervous like a new mom LOL

Lena

I question all things.
BABY BEARDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Squeals*

I'm dieing to breed my female Bearded Dragon.. I just know I couldn't handle the sheer piles of babies these guys put out.

Congratulations!

Lecko my Gecko

I know you guys are getting sick of my hatchling pics but I cant get enough of these shots!

Last edited:

Retribution Reptiles

Stripe King
Do you sit there and wait for your geckos to hatch? LOL you get alot of pics of geckos coming out of eggs. they are awesome but you either have alot of time or just some darn good luck. lol

Lecko my Gecko

LOL maybe too much time, I just know when they are gonna hatch and getting them hatching are by far my favorite shots!

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
LOL maybe too much time, I just know when they are gonna hatch and getting them hatching are by far my favorite shots!
Ours must know when I know they're going to hatch then because I rarely catch them! I don't count days but I usually get a feeling that one will hatch and check on it all day. It's like they wait for me to walk out of the room then come shooting out of the egg and sit there waiting for me to come back 5 minutes later like they've been there all day. *sigh*

Congrats on all your great shots! :p

Lecko my Gecko

Ours must know when I know they're going to hatch then because I rarely catch them! I don't count days but I usually get a feeling that one will hatch and check on it all day. It's like they wait for me to walk out of the room then come shooting out of the egg and sit there waiting for me to come back 5 minutes later like they've been there all day. *sigh*

Congrats on all your great shots! :p

thank mel, LOL mine are the same way, if I see them poking out and run to get my camera they jump right out of the eggs LOL

GekkoGalaksen

So many sweet looking babies :)
I forget to take pics and put them here...but here is a couple of babies that hatched yesterday.
They are from Bandit x Bandit...

15-21.jpg

Visit our friends