POST HATCHING IMAGES

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
IMG_6939.jpg

someones hiding^^

traffic

Firebirdgeckos.com
My newest one

The first one this season that I have actually been able to enjoy hatching. Enjoy.

Last edited:

mainelygeckos

grats on your new ones traffic..this is a fantastic thread and i have just sat here and looked at every one of them lol..love all the babies especially Blizzards..someday i will have one of my own lol grats all and hope you have a great rest of the season! :D

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
This is the only pic I've gotten so far this year. She popped her head back in when she saw me, so I left her alone to hatch after this one.
hatching.jpg

Hopefully I can catch some more hatching soon.

Baoh

:main_huh: Didn't you say the pairing was Normal het Patternless Male x Murphy's Patternless Female? If so, I'm confused. Where does the Mack gene come from?

I did not fully explain, as I was heading off to a meeting. In order to determine what was causing the dam's solid black eyes, I paired her with Thor, who is not an Eclipse and is not a Mack Snow. Thus, I used them to test each other's traits. It can be concluded from the pairing and result that a reasonable explanation for the black eyes of the dam and the Mack Snow status of the daughter is that the dam is a Super Snow Patternless.

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
OK, makes sense now. And when I went back and read a little more thoroughly, after I posted naturally, I had a sneaking suspicion that's what you meant. Thanks for clearing that up! :main_thumbsup:

L

leopardgeckolover

i love all the pictures.. i wish many of us here in philippines have those pictures of hatching.. its really adorable.. i will post mine soon.. :):)

Kellyr

Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!
I finally caught two in the act today... and snapped pics of one!!! Here is my 4th hatchling.. ( I feel so lucky!!! )

Visit our friends