Puppy Videos- You have to hear these

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Well, the puppies are growing so fast, they are 17 days old today, their eyes are open, you can see their teeth starting to come through, and boy are they LOUD! I have never heard something so cute in my life. The videos are short because my battery was dying, I am going to try to get longer videos as soon as possible. The puppy staring in this video is "Thunder"

This is the first time I have linked to a video so I am not sure if this will work, if you have any trouble let me know.

R

rrhill

They worked! Man, why are you torturing those cute little puppies? What kind of dogs are those btw?

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Me torturing him????? Try standing next to him and hearing that! Thats torture...LOL

They are Pit Bull puppies :) I know, I know, they look like man killers already don't they...LOL!

R

rrhill

You need to get them dry cleaned or something, they're all wrinkly.
My brother has a pit mix & a rotty. Both are good dogs, except Hoss (the rot) likes to try to hump my leg. He got a kick to his boy parts & he doesn't do that to me anymore. :D
Did your dog have pups? I don't remember you mentioning you were expecting any??!? Or did I miss that post?!?!

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Jeanne, Thunder is sooooo adorable!! I want to pick him up and hold him like a baby!
:smitten:

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
My roommates dog had pups, I had posted about it on the old Geckoforums site.

Here is Mom with Puppies right after they were born:

P5260476.jpg

Heres the 3 puppies this past weekend:

Spike-Thunder-Penny.jpg

And, here is the proud father:

P6110084.jpg

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
gothra said:
Jeanne, Thunder is sooooo adorable!! I want to pick him up and hold him like a baby!
:smitten:

I do that all the time, it is so cute, because he tries to nurse on my chin, and it tickles :)

Visit our friends