Quiz : Which one is the Zero White Out :-)

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Okay these are 2 animals of mine, what do you guess, which one is the Zero White out?
_MG_1376.jpg

Carinata

Breeder of High End AFTs
I say the top one, because of the more pronounced pattern, but from what I hear the zero whiteout combo can be very confusing to read, breeding trials are often needed to ensure genetics.

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
I can say one is a Zero white out as I bought it, the other one is an own CB from last year which has nothing to do with White Out and only a small bit with a Zero :)

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
You are all wrong, this is funny because realy EVERYONE was wrong but I Know why you thought it :)

The top one didn´t came from breeding a White out it actually came from a zero sibling.

UKFatties

Im not going to be a sheep and say the bottom one is the zero Whiteout! so go on then which is it? also i think people should put reasons for their choices!!!! just to make it interesting......

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Im not going to be a sheep and say the bottom one is the zero Whiteout! so go on then which is it? also i think people should put reasons for their choices!!!! just to make it interesting......

It´s the bottom one :)
The problem is, the top one looks so much like a White out that even Jeff said I must have mixed the eggs and mislabled it. The problem is, when it got layed and even when it hatched, I didn´t had a white out :) I only had a pair of het Patties haha

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Actually I may did a small mistake. When it hatched, I had the het Patty pair and a bunch of Zero Siblings(a groupe) and I got a White Out Sibling female which I bought as a sibling and breed to the het Patty male. This female turned pretty nice and this could be the answere:
_MG_0623.jpg

I´m still waiting for an answere from Jeff but it might be a pretty lowgrade white out.

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Not sure if the last 2 are White outs but the first should be I think. I would say the top one definatially has to do with zero trait. I think you can have it visually withthe full body pattern and than somehow not SO visual with colours ?

Take a look at mine:
168315_144006088987555_100001344951097_227023_5622656_n.jpg

The bottom one is normaly more golden, I think he has nothing to do wit hzero but will be a next years breeder for us. The middle one jeff told me is a Zero White out and I think because of the long neck pattern, she will be a next years breeder for the Zero males. The top one normaly is pretty bronze coloured and I think that he could also be a Zero whtie out due to colours!

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Another question, do you think one of these are Super Zero or Super Stinger^^
The desaster of my life! I had 4 babies hatch, 2 from Patty to het Patty and 2 from Zero to Zero Sibling!
2 came out as Patty and Pattystripe, but I also could have hit the odds and their are Stingers and Zeros haha.
But as Zero Sibs normaly have a pretty easy to see tailpattern and 2 of the 4 babies HAD these tail pattern I would say these are all Patternless.
168386_144005918987572_100001344951097_227020_4222719_n.jpg

163909_144005982320899_100001344951097_227021_7314117_n.jpg

But Jeff also was not 100% sure, I think they will need some time to see what they are.
ANd for my thread, if it turns out that the female is a White out I had pretty much luck. Got a white out as a sibling for cheap and pdoruced a Zero White out not knowing it haha.
This is the gecko in question, as a Baby
003.jpg

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
The last two are 100% White Outs. As babies they were white and black. However they have browned out a lot, Which is why I also think they might also be Zeros..

Visit our friends