R.I.P Jackie <3

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
I'm comfortable to post this thead that my Jackie, she died. She died about 2 or 3 month ago...

I did take her to vet and they think that there's nothing that can to help her. they just prescribed me antibiotics, also i asked them about pancur so they think it could help her a little. I gave her some pancur about lesser than 0.1 ml something, i dont remember. she started to pooping and eat and drinking often. I was very happy and also my family were. They cared about her too. I remembered that I saw her being alive in morning when i went to school then came back and she was just laying and eyes were open and that time i knew she was dead. I guess she died peacefully, im not sure why. med was helping... maybe she needs to go.

My parents and I missed her very very much.

I remembered that when she was very tiny, my parents used courage to hold lizard for first time, they just loved her suddenly. She was also part of our family. Dad would ask to hold Jackie also mom could ask if she wanted to see how she catchs worms. It was funny at this time.

R.I.P Jackie.

I learned to cope her death and it went very well. I buried her with her favorite wood hut and her plant that when she was tiny and she used to escape with, in our backyard with our beloved conure Baby.

2zzro0n.jpg

That photo was taken when she was alive. That was her last day of being here. :'( She was doing so much better, i tell you. It's hard to see her tank being empty with water dish and food dish and green hide for corner. (I plan to bleach them if used for another animals.) I love her so much and misses her much. I still have her shedded skin placed in box.
I know that you jackie, are in heaven and eat all worms you want and you dont have to be sick anymore, not with bloated belly and skinny tail. You are just happy gecko with plumped tail and healthy. :(

Thank you so much for listening and being kind. :'(

KelliH

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's clear you cared for your gecko. I want you to know that sometimes this happens with geckos and there is no real indicated cause of death. Again, sorry for the loss of your pet.

Spots

This made me cry. :(

I can relate to how you feel. My first gecko passed in September (2 weeks before her second birthday) and all the vet could do was give her more antibiotics because the reptile vet was on vacation and she was inexperienced. It was the hardest thing ever to come home and see my girl passed away. I went to her tank to say I love her and goodbye as I went to work and I found her upside down. I thought she passed and cried so hard. Then later I noticed she was not where I saw her last so I thought she was still alive...only to pick her up and realize she was truly dead this time. I never cried so much in my life. It is the hardest thing to walk by the tank without her in it but another forum member gave me good advice and said instead of feeling sad, it's more like a thank you to her because without her, you wouldn't have realized a love for geckos. I also kept the skin and cremated her with her favourite things as well.

Some things in life we will never know, but you did what you could and sometimes things just happen the way they are meant to happen.

*Big Hugs*

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
oh dear. you make me drop some tears. :( I know im boy but i cried so hard and I was very angry with myself cause i was not careful. but You are right. without her... my family could never develop a love for reptiles... She was very calm and very sweet. she could just starte at me to get me to feed her. she was so cute and whatever i poke her nose, she could lick my finger. She does such cute things.

She had parasites... it was hardest thing to see her struggling with it. she could skip the meal and started to get skinny and but I fed her baby food and special forulma mix for reptiles. I think she got that paraistes from crickets.

The last remaining of gecko... Nemo. Thank god for that cause she never in contact with parasites. I started to take care of her and pay attention for warning signs. I had to bleach stuff. :( I fed Nemo strictly superworms.

I'm very very sorry. :( It happens. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope your gecko are happy where she belongs and she all can do is to eat and be free. :)

Visit our friends