Racks/Geckos

JCornelisse5

For Sale: Complete set up! for pick up only.

I have two animal plastics racks for sale. I have one 39 sterlite tub hatchling rack, black, with belly cable heat. I also have one adult 14 sterlite tub, black, with belly cable heat. Both racks are two years old and in great working condition. In addition to the racks I have a Johnson Controls A419 Thermostat and Little Giant styrofoam incubator. Everything is in working condition and within two years old.

In addition to the rack systems I have 4 Geckos also for sale/included in the package. I have one male eclipse het for nothing. He is proven and originally from Letky. I also have a 1.1 Mack Bell Enigma pair. They are proven and are of HISSS origins. I also have a Mack Snow Female het for LV. She is also proven.

I am looking for the best offer for the package. I would like to get at least $800for everything. I think this is more than a fair deal. Again this is for pick up only or I can drop off if you're close enough. I live in Rhode Island. My phone number is (401) 378-7588. My name is Jeff call/text for any more details or pictures. Please serious inqueries only.

Visit our friends