C

chad e

here are the 3 geckos i have so far...

"Retro" my GGG Super-Tangerine Hybino:

IMG_6554.jpg

IMG_7589.jpg

"Daisy" my GGG Hypo het for tremper albino:

IMG_7577.jpg

and i havn't come up with a name for my APTOR het for RAPTOR from A&M Gecko, but here she is to:

IMG_7249.jpg

i welcome any suggestions for a name for her.

thanks for looking.

C

chad e

They look great, Chad!!! Have you bred Retro to Daisy yet?

not yet. i'm actually going to just hold off until next season before i breed anything. its been nice having only a few geckos.

retros a great gecko! you were right, hes not fading at all and he really does get more vibrant. i guess the real test will be after he breeds for the first time, but man, hes a looker Marcia!

i'm gonna buy two more geckos. preferably a really nice RAPTOR and a hybino or super tangerine. i'll probably cross the RAPTOR to the hybino i buy and cross the APTOR i have to retro and than breed the best examples from those two lines to one another in hopes of making hybino RAPTORs. either way it'll produce all kinds of different patterned albinos with varying amounts of super tangerine and hypo in them. i'm really looking forward to producing some crazy stripes!

i figure that project will keep me busy and entertained for a while. its hard to say if ill be able to outcross the APTORs and RAPTORs to hybinos and be able to breed them back into RAPTORs.

if APTORs are basically a reverse stripe albino crossed to a striped albino than i guess thats where i should start with F1.

how often will the red eyes pop up though?

is it less common than the snake eyes? has anyone done an APTOR to RAPTOR breeding and been able to see what the ratio was of snake eye:red eye:normal eye?

Visit our friends