Recommended: EmberGecko.com - James Steinert

SamsonizeMe

I have been looking for a place to buy a guaranteed Super Giant from for a while, but hadn't found a good fit - saw a lot I liked around, but a lot I couldn't really afford at this time.

When I ran a search through the forum and no result came up for either James Steinert or EmberGecko.com, I took into account that the website appeared pretty new. I found it at the start of the month, not long after it premiered (if I'm not mistaken). I saw a lot I liked here, and the prices were quite reasonable. After a few days of mulling over a decision, I decided to email Mr. Steinert, the owner, with some questions about one of the geckos I liked. He was very swift and thorough with his responses on more than one occasion.

A day or two later I went ahead and put her on hold, for safe keeping. I wanted to devote all attention to one of my girls that was going through an underweight pregnancy. She laid the eggs and got back on food, so I arranged to have the new kid delivered; she was received today. This girl is big, healthy, alert, and beautiful. Her parents are originally from Ron Tremper, as is a lot of EmberGecko's stock.

Speaking from my personal experience this past week, I can highly recommend EmberGecko.com's animals and business. I would deal with James again, and am very happy with the big girl that I purchased from him.

Henry Moore

Visit our friends