regimen

S

spock

New to the forum and have been browsing this subject. My question is I feed primarily mealworms with dubia and crickets for variety every few days, so I leave calcium in the bowl with the mealies and dust the other feeders with calcium plus. Do I need to use anything else?

to clarify i provide mealies everyday and dubia or crickets every few days. thanks in advance

roger

New to the forum and have been browsing this subject. My question is I feed primarily mealworms with dubia and crickets for variety every few days, so I leave calcium in the bowl with the mealies and dust the other feeders with calcium plus. Do I need to use anything else?

to clarify i provide mealies everyday and dubia or crickets every few days. thanks in advance

i use pure calcium in a dish at all times. Calcium D3 coated crickets or mealies and I use MINER I which gives them all the vitamins they need.

Ehatcher

I dust my feeders with a mix of herptivite and calcium every feeding and I dont leave calcium dishes in with the geckos. I do have a calcium dish in with laying females, though.

I guess ill just go ahead and give Tony's post the +1, lol

Visit our friends