Regurgitated superworms

SirKevin

Hi guys...I bought a dozen supers the other week to try to entice a picky feeder. It worked; she's doing good on them. I bought about 50 more the other day to try on my other leos...about four of the five I tried them on have been fine, but one tonight puked up a whole thing of partially digested supers. I'm trying to remember exactly what I fed her and when...the best I can remember is about 2 on Thursday, and 3 yesterday.

Anyways...I've never had a gecko puke before, so I'm just wondering if I should be watching out for anything in the next few days. Also, are superworms totally out of the question for her now, or should I maybe try giving her just one in a week or two?

Thanks in advance!

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Kevin, sometimes Leos will puke super worms for a variety of reasons really. The most common I see is if they eat a large number at once. They seem to continue "moving" in the leos belly and in turn, they end up puking them back up.

Now on a more severe case, it may be an internal parasitic problem.

I would give her a week or two, then try again. So slow with here. Only a couple a week and work yourself up. If she continues to puke them up, I think a vet call may be in order.

Visit our friends