Repashy CGD 3.0

Maryanne

Next week I will be submitting an order for stock of Allen Repashy's Crested Gecko Diet v.3.0. This new version better simulates an insect supplemented diet while maintaining palateability and the full range of nutrients especially formulated for Crested Geckos. This new version of the diet promises better growth than previous versions.

This new version comes in 4oz, 5.3oz jars, 16oz, and 64oz packages. I sell at MRP - so you WON'T find prices lower anywhere! I ask $3 shipping for orders totaling 16oz or less and $4 for orders greater than 16oz. They will only be offering one flavor of v3.0 due to the low turnover of the other flavors.

4oz - $8
5.3oz jar - $9
16oz - $19
64oz - $48

If you are interested in purchasing some of this crested gecko diet, please PM me. This is not an obligation to buy as I have not received the stock yet - this is just a way to make sure I have what you want in stock.

Also if you are interested in any of the other great Repashy products such as super Hatch (a hatching medium), Super Pig (a pigment enhancing food additive), or other vitamin or calcium supplements, please PM me with that, too so we can get it on your order!

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
I have heard great great things about this food. They even offer certain types of fish food now at Repashy. Thanks for making these available MaryAnne! I know a lot of our members will find this useful

Maryanne

Updated with prices.

Also noted that there is only one flavor of the 3.0 food. This was because no one was really buying the other flavors so they weren't profitable for Repashy to make. They did, however, add more mango to the original version.

I am able to purchase the 2.0 version through the end of this year. The prices are the same as the 3.0, but there are still 8oz and 32 oz bags. If you weren't ready to make a wholesale switch, feel free to order a small bag of the new formula and a larger bag of your 2.0 staple!

Visit our friends