Repashy MRP

ziggy360

Hi there i now have a crested gecko, well hes been in the family for about a year now and as my mum isnt as patient as me (she found him boiring) which i dont seem how:main_huh:,
hes so lovely and fascinating.:main_robin:
anyway at the moment we've been using CGD powder but at 3-4 pound a small pot its getting silly aswell as all the extra fruit ect

so is there a good reliable cheap place to buy both parts of the repashy MRP diet bags from ?
i would rather just spend quit abit then not have to worry about getting a new pot every so often.

many thanks in advance :D

Syn

Hi there i now have a crested gecko, well hes been in the family for about a year now and as my mum isnt as patient as me (she found him boiring) which i dont seem how:main_huh:,
hes so lovely and fascinating.:main_robin:
anyway at the moment we've been using CGD powder but at 3-4 pound a small pot its getting silly aswell as all the extra fruit ect

so is there a good reliable cheap place to buy both parts of the repashy MRP diet bags from ?
i would rather just spend quit abit then not have to worry about getting a new pot every so often.

many thanks in advance :D

Things may sell differently over in London across the pond, I've never purchased MRP in pots. I assume you are buying the two-part? You could always try going to pangeareptile.com - but I don't know if they ship to you, and if they do how expensive it would be.

touch 13

Euble_Rhac_Gekko
HEY ZIGGY!

Hows your leo doing, haven't seen you online in a w-hile (Like coool W-hhiip)

Congratz on the new addition, do not let them take over!! :devil:

I Live in Canada, and a Very good place to go for the Full MRP is at
Northerngecko.Ca

They use Fed-Ex and can ship world wide. Prices are a flat rate for shipping and depending on your location you should not be waiting more than 1-4Days.

Good to see you again.

Good luck
Ps. This thread should be posted in the Creted Gecko Section.

ziggy360

hiya yh i no ive been busy and i also missed the crested gecko bit on this site but i see it after i posted this sorry,

yh my leopards are doing great i did buy a lavender tug snow which is a little male about 4 mnths old now but has an exceptionally long tail i was wondering if this was a sign he may have the possibility to grow abit bigger than normal, and also a Blizzard which was sold to me as a male but i sexed it myself and unfortanetly had to take him back and changed for a female which i should be getting this weekend hopefully ill defo post some pics as soon as.
i cant help it i love lizards they are great aint they especially geckos :)

and thanks for the site suggestions i shall try them out

cheers again

Visit our friends