Replacement pics

Northstar Herp

Rhacs and Uros, oh boy!!!
Due to the fact that I had to re-work my photobucket folder names to allow for more than one leachie, all my previous thread pics are now in the netherworld. Maybe someday I will go back and fix them, since that bugs me when I see it in other people's threads. But for now, here is the most recent round of pics from my girl. 8 months, 7 in. S/T, 50g, and one hot sexy momma IMO.

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0009-2.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

goReptiles

Still a gorgeous gecko. I love her spots.

I agree about others threads that don't have pictures but the Photobucket box. I get all excited to see what I've searched for, thinking I've found it, and there isn't anything but Photobucket boxes. Ha

goReptiles

Yep! An animal or enclosure. Lately I've been doing more research on natural type enclosures, and every thread anywhere that sounds promising, ends up a disappointment bc the pictures are photobucket boxes... Oh well...

A

abi21491

ha, love that last pic! What a cutie :) She's gorgeous BTW!

Northstar Herp

Rhacs and Uros, oh boy!!!
Thanks guys. Weigh in day is the 18th, so I may take another round of pics, depending how fired up she is. The other day, I swear she was 20% more fired than the above pics. The beautiful thing about leachies is that they just continue to get prettier as they get older, and she's between 8 and 9 months old right now.

She is my prize possession in this world...

Visit our friends