Repost : my new viper gecko

Jordycakes

Jordy&Kirsty
Thanks
Maggot there really easy to care for there mini leo's pretty much they need 90F + and they can live in small area's like mine is in 30x30x30 which can house two,
so a 5Gal tank is perfect for one viper gecko :D

houseb

I got mine from Craig Messina, I think he is on this forum, or at least was, as Tucoleonyx. Great guy to work with, here's one of mine DSCN0134.gif

Jordycakes

Jordy&Kirsty
No there's no reptile shows near me and there not well advertised i always miss the london one which is about 2hrs away by train, i just got lucky some woman from the next town to me put it on a facebook reptile and fish selling page within my county and i got there first, other than that not even the main reptile shop around south of england stocks them so i was really lucky!
i highly recommend keeping an eye out for one but i also read an article that alot in the US that some are breed abit weird thats why there rare to get hold of as many dont live past 8 weeks old so if you ever pick one up make sure its healthy and 8 weeks +

:D

touch 13

Euble_Rhac_Gekko
Precious, One of the mod's here on geckoforums have kept and possibly still have these little guys. (PS. He's the one with the viper gecko coming out of the egg as his picture)

Visit our friends