Repticon Columbia, SC - July 14-15

GeekyGecko

Anybody going this weekend? This is my first Repticon show I'll be attending. I'm looking for Leos, but its hard to tell from the vendor list who will have Leos. I'm interested in Lisa's Leos but she doesn't seem to have a website or anything.

We're just going on Saturday, I think. I've heard that some sellers will mark down their selling prices on Sunday so they'll have less to take home with them. Is that so? If so, I might go back on Sunday too.

Anyway, was just wondering if anyone else was going. I think I read somewhere that its one of the biggest reptile shows in the Southeast, so I'm looking forward to it! :)

GeckoCrossing

Southeastern Exotics has a lot of Leopard Geckos. (*Edit) Just be careful of them and check them all thoroughly.

Last edited by a moderator:

GeekyGecko

Thanks for the heads up. They were one of the only vendors I could find that were gonna have Leos. I'm hoping I won't be disappointed.

Ugh. Every vendor I've found that has leopard geckos has told me they aren't bringing any to the show. :mad:

Last edited:

GeckoCrossing

Well I live just a little south of Atlanta, 3 hours from Greenville. If you look at my site and see any you like we could meet halfway or something rather than pay shipping which would probably cost more than the gas lol.

Visit our friends