REPTICON REPTILE SHOW

jess

hey all, there is a reptile show in tampa, fl this month on the 22-23rd & i wuz just wondering if ne1 but me wuz goin? i am excited, i will be getting a 20g 4 my lil nemo hopefully & taking many pictures 2 share!!!! :D

Jetfire

I always catch the Repticon shows in Columbia (3 times a year), and here in Charleston (when they have it...last year was the first time in 5 years)

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
LA doesn't have a repticon show unfortunately. The Reptile Super Show is coming to San Diego though!

Eve Saint

I was reading a reptile magazine, there is an event going on in white plains new york i think. I better not go. LOL

Jetfire

Got bored, went online to Repticon.com, and checked out the show schedules.they have in fact crossed the Mississippi, with shows in Texas. My move out west has been postponed ,(for how long,I don't know), so i'm looking into going to the show in Columbia next month, then the I.C.E. (International Carolina Expo) show in Charleston in September. they did the I.C.E. show in Myrtle Beach last year, but moved it to Charleston this year. (its the second part of the F.I.R.E. & I.C.E. show duo...the F.I.R.E. show is in Florida,I believe either Daytona or Orlando)

Visit our friends