Reptile jewelry and commissions!

Maryanne

Clay artist here :) I work primarily in sculpey - both colored and acrylic painted. I would love to do your reptile for you should you be interested in Commission work! I am not limited to cresties and ball pythons, they are just what I started with, and I would love to branch out into other reptiles.

Pendants are shown on thin wire chokers or thick braided ones. Chokers not included in the price, but are $5 extra for either kind. Some of the smaller ones won't fit on the braided choker.

Yellow Tiger on crystal - $15
YellowTigerPend.jpg

YellowTigerPendside.jpg

Tricolor extreme pinstripe on agate - SOLD
TricolorPend.jpg

TricolorPendside.jpg

Red Dal on glass - $15
RedDalPend.jpg

RedDalPendside.jpg

Red and Cream Harley on glass - $15
OrangeHarleyPend.jpg

OrangHarleyPendside.jpg

Cookies and Cream dal on crystal - smaller pendant - $10
CookiesandCreampend.jpg

CookiesAndCreamPendside.jpg

Gecko feet! - $3 each
GeckoFeet.jpg

Spider Ball on jasper - $15
SpiderPend.jpg

SpiderPendSide.jpg

Piebald on carnelian - $15
PiebaldPend.jpg

PiebaldPendside.jpg

Smaller Piebald on crystal - $10
SmallbaldPend.jpg

SmallbaldPendside.jpg

Normal on crystal - $15
NormalPend.jpg

NormalPendside.jpg

Thank you for looking! Hope you like them!

Geckomaster743

Wow they are so Fantastic! I would think about buying one of those my self, Do you own any of the Lizards that you sculpt? Like do you own Crested Geckos?

Geckomaster743

I keep gargoyle geckos and cresteds and have lived with a ball python, but he wasn't mine. :)
Thats great, Well congratulations! For as of now you are the only Scuplter/Clay Artist we have here! I think we should make it offical ;)
Well i hope to be hearing more from you and maybe ill buy one of those amazing Pendants!

Maryanne

Thanks! :)

I'm glad you like them. I might try a leopard gecko this weekend. They might pose a bit of a challenge because of how skinny their arms/toes are. The big chunky cresties hold on to the pendants well because of their coverage. We'll see!

GeckoGal94

can u mix designs, like norm ball python on jasper? have u evr done a leo or a dalmation crested? can u work off of pics?

Maryanne

can u mix designs, like norm ball python on jasper? have u evr done a leo or a dalmation crested? can u work off of pics?
The pendants I get when they are on sale, so I can't guarantee I have any particular kind on hand. I can, however, try and go find another jasper. Typically if you want one made to order, I show what I have on hand, and if I have to go out and pick something else up there's an additional charge.

I have two dalmatian cresteds in the pictures I posted, so yes :)

I did make 2 leopard geckos. I would post pics, but Photobucket is down right now.

And yes, I can work off of pics :)

ReptileChick

Hey,
I would love to get two of these done of my crested geckos. I've seen your work and it is fantastic. How do I go about ordering some?

Visit our friends