Reptile Radio (Steve Sykes)

PrototypeGeckos

Yeah, I know I posted this already in General Discussion, but I wanted to make sure it got seen, and it probably would have been better place here anyway, sorry about that.

Leggomygecko said:
Hey everyone, I just got the word from Larry Suttles (one of the host of Reptile Radio) that they have booked Steve Sykes for an All Gecko Hour on Reptile Radio on Feb. 17th 2008 at 12 midnight est. He came to me awhile back and asked for some possible candidates for a gecko hour and Steve was one of the ones on the top of the list, because of his knowledge of many different species, experience at shows all around the world, and he is a really nice guy! For those of us on the east coast who can't make it that long, lol, you can listen to it again the next day or repeatedly in the library of shows, you can even download it and upload it on a Mp3 player (I am sure). Make sure you check it out, we know Steve is full of info. so it should be a great show!!!!

L

LadyGecko

Thanks for the info-I like the fact that it is going to be "down-loadable" as I will probably miss the live show

I will make sure that I listen to it
:main_yes:

Visit our friends