REPTILE VENDOR IDEA!

D

DontShootMe

This is for vendors and anyone who just wants to do it too. I say make up some sort of flyer for this site. Put a sheet of it on your table so that way people who don't really know about geckos are pointed into a direction to where people know where to go for help. Also bring some more members to the site. Just an Idea if anyone wants to add on to it.

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
I used to write fauna on the back of our business cards with my name, in case they wanted to talk to other gecko people as well :D So i'm sure I will be switching over to GF as well :D

B

Brian O

I have been writing it on the back of bussiness caids also.

KelliH

Great idea, Brian. I will be working on a flyer today actually, as Steve and I are going to a show this weekend and I want to have some flyers on our table.

D

DontShootMe

Yeah because I know tons of people that don't know stuff about internet forums and get their information from a pet store usually or a book. I think the best comes from the experience and knowledge of breeders and long time owners. I tell them about the forums but they usually forget by time they get home. So I figure if they had a peice of paper when they went home from a show to check out the site they'd remember when they got home and saw it. So, if you can have a link to a flyer that can be printed up I'd be glad to print it up and keep it at my table.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
KelliH said:
Great idea, Brian. I will be working on a flyer today actually, as Steve and I are going to a show this weekend and I want to have some flyers on our table.

Hey Kelli, send some my way, I will put them on the tables at the shows that I do :main_thumbsup:

T

Tokays_Unlimited

Somke one send me good Leo pics and what you want it to say i can try to make up a few flyers if needed.:D

S

StormGecko

Kelli,

Make sure you get a ton of em for Daytona! I'll help distribute!

Visit our friends