Retribution Reptiles

PDoogle

I bought a package of AFTs from Retribution Reptiles and it was a great transaction. Ryan and Angelicka were quick to respond, all of the animals came in better shape than as represented, and all manners of business were professional and courteous.

Due to the cold weather we had to wait awhile to ship, yet when the weather was a bit better, I dropped them a email, to which they responded to immediately, and we set up a time that worked well for both of us.

AFTs arrived, and i didn't bother to try to feed them the first night, tonight (night 2) more out of curiosity than anything I dropped a couple crix in to one of the cages, and boom...they were gone. I proceeded to feed the rest of them, and every single animal (out of quite a few) readily took crickets. I'm used to waiting at least a week before they will eat, but these animals are in really great shape and obviously well cared for.

It's always somewhat nerve wracking to do large online transactions with people you haven't dealt with before, but I can assure you both Ryan and Angelicka made the entire process enjoyable start to finish.

Visit our friends