Robin & Russ visit Georgia...

R

rrhill

I thought I'd be nice and invite Robin & Russ over for some sweet tea and twinkies the other day. We had a lovely conversation about taxes and soil conservation issues. They sat and admired my "beer cans of the world" collection. However I was SHOCKED, shocked I say, when I discovered that Robin had left me a "present", it is pictured below. I feel violated! If I had known that Robin was not properly "potty trained" I would have been happy to put down some newspaper or something. Russ; however, was the perfect gentleman...he reminds me of my day geckos because he can lick his own eyeballs. I was very impressed!

ROBIN'S GIFT
toilet_turd.gif

robin

LMAO
thats what ya get for feeding me twinkies!!!
thats the infamous "stink pickle"

btw your toilet looks like crap

R

Russ S

I was quite impressed by the way Ro sucked the cream out of the Twinkies without removing them from the wrappers.

Oh, and robin was so impressed i saw her jaw hit the ground.

The "tricks with tea" was also quite entertaining.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rrhill

Russ S said:
I was quite impressed by the way Ro sucked the cream out of the Twinkies without removing them from the wrappers.

Yeah, I got skills like that!

And Robin my toilet only looks like crap because you left crap on it! Normally my toilets are clean enough to eat off of!

You guys are welcome to come back anytime, but Robin has to wearing some depends or something.:toilet:

R

Russ S

Just don't be feeding Robin Twinkies, Ro

You know thay make her all crazy and stuff and then she can't sit still when she's doing her business.

R

rrhill

Oh yeah? How do you think I feel...I had to clean your mess!

BTW...can you get some pics of Russ licking his eyeballs posted here so everyone can enjoy?

robin

i can try ... but its so random i may have to carrying around the camera and following him around the house and honestly that's too much work

J

Jedi Master Bruce

That's DISGUSTING!!!!! I'm going to tell webslave!!!!

Oops. Wrong site.

robin

kelli doesnt mind that turd LOL
it's not like has never seen one or you have for that matter haha

Visit our friends