Rob's Reptile's say's hello!!

Rob's Reptile's

Hello Everyone,
My name is Robert and I have caught what some people call the reptile "bug".Over the last couple of year's I have put together a very nice collection of Leopard Gecko's,with each one having it's own unique personality.These are not only my breeder's but my pet's as well.This year I anticipate appx. 200 hatchling's and I can't wait for the suprise's to come!!
I have truely been blessed with the time and resource's to pursue this hobby of mine and in the near future I plan on increasing my Leo collection,and venturing into the world of Fat Tail's,Crested Gecko's,and Bearded Dragon's to name a few.My fascination with reptile's only continue's to grow,and so does my collection!!
So as I continue on this path to turn my hobby into my "job",I can only pray that God will continue to bless it!!
Rob
Rob's Reptile's
www.robsreptiles.com/robsreptiles/
[email protected]

Z

ZEKE

welcome to the forum! im new here too. i just got my first crestie yesterday from dirtystinkystuff i already want more too lol! i think they are addicting.

Rob's Reptile's

Thank's to everyone for the warm welcome! It's just by chance that I found this place,and I'm sooo glad I did.And thank's Jason for the comment on my Leo's,I'll have plenty more posted very soon! This is going to be an exciting year for me!!

Visit our friends