Roxy & Gabby (pic heavy)

biggiy05

Determination
I've been meaning to post new pictures of Roxy but things have been chaotic with surgery and physical therapy. I was able to snap a few pictures and as a bonus I got a video of Gabby that gives you an idea just how wound up this dog is every day.

Roxy is a blue heeler/border collie but acts like a heeler more than a collie. Loves to herd Gabby around the yard or the neighbor dogs. She's also 80lbs of bed hog. Gabby is around 7 months I believe. She's a jack russell/poodle mix I was told. Originally was my fiancee's sister's dog but Gabby has latched onto us. I fail to see the poodle in her personality or her look.

Roxy just over a month old.
DSCN1124.jpg

DSCN1115.jpg

Around 6 months and yes that's a cat bed.
DSCN1185.jpg

Roxy today with Gabby.
100_0465.jpg

0829000818.jpg

Sleepy dog. This was at 5am when my fiancee and I had to get up. 45 minutes later Roxy woke up and was ready to walk.
1018000539.jpg

And outside with the ball.
100_0491.jpg

100_0490.jpg

Gabby back in June.
downsized_0612001006.jpg

Today. Unfortunately she likes to sleep under the couch all day or is glued to Anastasia so I can never get a good picture of her but I managed to snag a few.

100_0462.jpg

100_0486.jpg

100_0494.jpg

And the videos. First is Gabby running laps around the house. We do this every day, multiple times a day. The other video is Gabby trying to make Roxy drop the ball. She will jump up in her face, jump on her, run between her legs to trip her or bark at her.

Gabby running

Ball chase

biggiy05

Determination
Those are some happy dogge's for sure!!!

Oh yes. They are very spoiled dogs. Roxy is full of energy but knows when not to bother us with the ball. More often than not we have to take the ball away from her and make her take a break. No matter how tired she is she will always chase the ball.

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
I can't believe how big Roxie is! It's seems like you just posted that picture of her laying upside down the other day. I guess time flies. And Gabby is adorable.

biggiy05

Determination
I can't believe how big Roxie is! It's seems like you just posted that picture of her laying upside down the other day. I guess time flies. And Gabby is adorable.

Tell me about it Mel! I remember her dive bombing under my bed at night when I was getting under the covers. Then she got too big and started laying on the bed with the cat and I. Now when she gets in bed I lose the feeling in my legs or wake up with a dog between Anastasia and I.

I can't believe she's going to be 3 in a few months. As for Gabby....yeah she's a handful for only being 10lbs. I still prefer my big dogs though but she's the exception.

Visit our friends