Royal Gecko?

ThegeckoOutlet

Jordan Buda
Have any of you guys ever dealt with www.royalgecko.com?
Matt Panos, posted a ad on kingsnake.com, and I saw a gecko I really wanted. It was a Tangerine Albino Het Raptor/Het Aptor. It was only $50 but had really nice albino colors. I sent the money order out two days ago and asked for some pictures of the gecko since he took the ad down off of kingsnake. I received an e-mail from him every day until I told him I sent the money order out, and haven't recieved pictures, a response of saying thank you;nothing.I feel a little sketchy about this for some reason. If you guys have done business with him before please let me know, so I don't think he's doing me "dirty".

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
I know Matt Panos has an outstanding reputation. Something may have got him caught up. Keep e-mailing him, he should come around :) Sadly not all of us are able to get online every single night to check e-mails. Business or not. Try giving him a call, I'm sure his number is posted on his site.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
I know Matt personally, and I'm sure he'll come through for you. I believe the Fall semester just started at UCSC, so maybe his computer is not set up yet or something along those lines?

ThegeckoOutlet

Jordan Buda
Now I'm pissed, He sent me an e-mail saying he received the money oder tuesday, and was going to ship it out thursday if it was ok for me. And I said i would rather you do it wednesday instead of thursday cuz i have classes on friday. DIdn't send me an e-mail till today, and said o I can ship it out monday or wednesday. If he rips me off I'm going to invest into a plane ticket and see him at his doorstep. He's trying to play games with me I thought he was a scam artist fromt he beginning, now I'm even more furious. O the best part is "hes out of town" but he was gonna send it to me when he was out of town. LOL what is he some sort of idiot.

S

Sarah H

I don't know him but, maybe he was busy on wednesday and couldn't ship. M I know there are days I can't always ship. It isn't like you had the date set and he didn't ship. I would worry if you didn't get the gecko next week not now. I think you are overreacting a bit.

brandy101010

I agree with sara. I think you are jumping the gun a little to early. not everyone can make it to there computer to check email every day. if he is out of town he may not have access to a computer at all times. Has he been notified that there is a thread about him here? that is one of the rules when posting in this forum so they have a chance to defend themselves.

ThegeckoOutlet

Jordan Buda
No he doesn't know, and I have been ripped off in the same way before and it seemed to be like it was going to happen again. You would be too if you were reading all the e-mails that make no sense that I have been getting. And I'm sure Chris Johnson knows there is a post on here about him, when know one has been in contact with him for a while.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
All I can say is that I know Matt, he is NOT a rip-off artist, and his semester at UC Santa Cruz just got started. I don't think he knows about this thread, but I am sending him an email about it now.

ThegeckoOutlet

Jordan Buda
I'm sorry I was drunk, I pardon my rudeness. I overreacted, but it was just an instinct, I was confused and ripped off like this in the past. Not on a gecko, but on an item on ebay; and it just clicks in your head. It kind of reminded me of that with no e-mails in a few days, but I understand people are busy and I go to college but I live at a house not on campus, it's very hectic sometimes. I apologize to you guys and royal gecko.

BalloonzForU

We all get excited about a new gecko we are waiting to arrive. But there are plenty of reasons for delays in communication. Comparing Matt to Chris Johnson was a little bellow the belt if you ask me. I'm sure that Matt will come through. I personally don't know of him, but if Marica and Jeanne swear by him, that would be good enough for me. You guys never agreed on a ship date and when he tells you the day he can ship and you say no, so he lets you know the next available date, where is there a scam in that? There are only a handful of people that breed reptiles, and don't have other full time jobs or school, please keep that in mind. I personally run two other businesses, one that runs 24/7/365, and I have kids in school.

That gecko you picked out is sweet, and wow what a price. But at this point I would be worried that you have pissed Matt off by the things you have posted here, and wouldn't blame him for returning your money and selling the leo to someone else. I've waited 6 weeks for a group of leos I bought. The gecko isn't going anywhere and some reputable people here have told you that Matt is reputable too, be patient.

ThegeckoOutlet

Jordan Buda
Didn't compare him to Chris Johnson, I'm just saying I'm sure he wasn't notified or asked if he could be posted on here, but yet he was. I already talked to matt about it in the e-mail, I saw that he didn't ship it when I was boozin it up, and I just got really pissed .

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
ThegeckoOutlet said:
I'm just saying I'm sure he wasn't notified or asked if he could be posted on here, but yet he was.

You don't have to ask the person if you can post on here about them, but it is just nice to let them know that you have posted about them so they can come defend themselves.

Matt is a "Good Guy" and like others have said, we all have other things going on in our lives besides our Geckos, don't you worry, Matt will make you happy :)

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Reminder

TheGeckoOutlet: please note that you will need to add your name to your profile or sign it on each of your posts if you are posting in this section. Otherwise, you run the risk of having your posts deleted.

Rules for posting in the Business Inquiries and Reports section can be found here.

2. Full names are required in each and every post made in this section. This means that you must sign your full name in every post you make and/or make sure your full name is included in your signature or your user info that is displayed on each of your posts.

Thanks

MattP

Yeah, I'm deffinitely not ripping you off. I'm in the process of moving, and I was out of town when your money order came. I called my housed mate to see if it came and that's how I knew it was there. I'm not playing any games or trying to steel your money. Marcia is exactly right, my first semester is starting on the 21st and I'v been busy with moving to a knew location. I actually moved all of my geckos to my parents house because I have no room at my new house. I'm at my parents house right now, hence the out of town. I told you I would have been happy to ship your gecko on Thursday, so you would get it on Friday........... but you told me you had class.

The money order came Tuesday, you wanted me to ship on wednesday..... but I could not do it that day because of my moving situation. I said I could ship thursday and you said you had class on friday, so I assumed that ment you did not want me to ship.

I sent you another email saying I would be happy to ship on Monday or Wednesday, because I knew you did not have class on Tuesday or Thursday. Now your upset because you have to wait a week before you get the gecko................ your the one that does not make sense. Chill out. I like to drink and have fun too, but I would not openly talk about it on the forums, that makes you look bad.

Just to let you all know he has sent me an email with an apology, so at least he knows he overreacted.

I really don't appreciate being called an idiot................

ThegeckoOutlet

Jordan Buda
I did overreact, and hey if openly talking about drinking when I'm 20 years old makes me look bad then so be it. It was the truth I wasn't going to make up some reason, I was drunk and misunderstood the e-mail. The whole misunderstanding was I had no clue why you were waiting till the next week, I'm sorry. I forgot all about telling you I had class on Friday, so it didn't register in my skull. I am sorry, I misunderstood and was under the influence, it just seemed weird maybe because I forgot I told you I had class, I'm sorry.
Jordan B

Visit our friends