Royal Gold Reptiles' Retirement Party

I

Idahoan

Signing on to say "Hi!" to all of you. Yes, we are in the boonies of South-cetral Idaho. A place called Buhl (pronounced bule).

Why the "retirement party?" I have not been doing much with Leo's for the last couple of years and will soon be doing even less. I am not in a shipping convenient location and so breeding is off the "to do" list. We also have 1.6 acres to care for and landscape so I will be selling my leos. I do not want to let their care take a back seat. I am also developing a sensitivity to cricket and mealworm feces. :( This is a tough thing to do as I have had some great times with leos and nearly all of the people associated with them. We love the little rascals to death, and the leos are not too bad either.

It has been fun, frustrating, exciting and sad. Hatching out our first PA and not EVEN realizing that is what it was was a memory that will never be forgotten. Not being able to produce a Blazing Blizzard was frustrating especially since I lost my breeding pair to an unknown cause.

It was a blast being "Agent Orange" if any of you remember that silly stuff waaay back when.

It is my plan to do some things that do not require daily or immediate attention. One is photography and so you will most likely see me posting there rather than in the other areas of this board. I also hope to get more into woodworking once I FINALLY get my garage/shop built. Hey, a guy HAS to have a garage!!!!

I am glad I found my way here and hope to visit regularly.

Steven
Royal Gold Reptiles, retired

Sally Salamander

Steve - sorry to see you get out. That mealworm poop allergy can be a tough one (or so I've heard!)

Keep in touch.

You know who I am...

I

Idahoan

Sally Salamander said:
Sorry Steve, I guess you DON'T know who I am....yet.

heheh!

You'd be surprised...

Well, apparently not. How about some hints then? Have I heard from you recently or a LOOOOONG time ago?

Visit our friends