Sad News :(

GeckoGal94

Hey guys,

I have some bad news :( My AMAZING Crested Gecko that I personally owned for two years has recently passed away :( And for no apparent reason. Hermes was a much loved member of the family by us all. He will be EXTREMELY missed. Boy is it hard to get use to not having him around, he was my first crestie. :(

Rylee

3 Year Member
Sorry for your loss. I know how it feels, about a month ago I lost two leos within a week of each other. For the next few days after, I kept walking by their cages and wondering why they were empty, then realizing they had died :(. On the bright side you now have room for one more reptile, I wouldn't have gotten my two new ball pythons if they hadn't passed. Sorry he died, must be hard.

GeckoGal94

Sorry for your loss. I know how it feels, about a month ago I lost two leos within a week of each other. For the next few days after, I kept walking by their cages and wondering why they were empty, then realizing they had died :(. On the bright side you now have room for one more reptile, I wouldn't have gotten my two new ball pythons if they hadn't passed. Sorry he died, must be hard.

Thanks. Yeah, I know how that is. At one point two of my leos managed to escape, only one was found and he's now a little pistol! I'm sorry for your loss, I love my leo babies. I know how hard it is :( Congrats on the new BPs but my Hermes lived in a terrarium, void of anything poisoness to him of course, so I do not have an empty cage now. Thanks for the idea though :)

Visit our friends