Sagira

Khenut

So I got a new gecko! :D She's just a little tike, and is probably no more than 4 months old. I've been wanting a Blazing Blizzard since I started getting into lizards so I'm quite happy to have her. :)
She's always very spirited and attentive. But, I swear she'd eat until she exploded if I let her. Lol
Here are some little pictures of her. Nothing too fancy yet, because I don't want to stress her out in the lightbox. xD

UPDATE! 12/12: Weighed her in at 37 grams today! When I got her she was 11 grams, and last month she was 29. She's getting there! She needs to catch up to Ramses (88grams).

UPDATE! 12/5: She's filling out a lot. Quite a bit heavier and is very strong. :)
blegh.png

full.png

UPDATE! 11/5: Getting her fattened up! I think I can see a difference in her tail fat. She's very rambunctious so it's hard to get her on camera. Lol
IMAG0622.jpg

Older piccies... (Late October 2012)
IMAG0591.jpg

^^^ Here's right when I got her. I took her out to warm her in my sleeve while I waited. haha xD
sleepy.png

^^^ I just got done feeding her and as usual she wants more. Lol
cute.png

^^^ SO CUTE. UGH.
IMAG0593.jpg

^^^ Well herro zar~

Eve Saint

Oh MY!!! SHe is absolutely precious!!!! She is so cute with her beautiful eyes! Enjoy your Blazing Blizzard! She reminds me of my Diamond too.

Khenut

Thank you! :) I fed her lots of mealies and crickets, and let her have some waxworms every now and again too. For a while I fed her every day, and now I give her large meals every other day with snacks in between. She's got a veracious appetite. haha

Geckomaster743

Hahahaha, All your geckos are in there own way Models. They pose very well. I cant get over ramses lazy poses they make me laugh xD
Though i'm stumped. I feed my geckos Wax worms, Mealworms though rarely crickets. To be exact 2 - 3 Mealies a day. They throw up after that and it seems like a decent food portion. I guess its a Metabolism thing because only Achilles has the giant tail.

Khenut

Throwing up is definitely not a good sign. If they have thin tails as well, it may be a sign of illness. Keep an eye on them!

Geckomaster743

There not sick and all there tails are around Large to some what in between, But Venus ( A Juvi ) and a couple other juvi's throw up after they have eaten 3 or more because thats a bit too much for them. I keep them on a diet so they are more eager to hunt and well so they dont throw up. They just have a habit thats all. Thanks for the concern Khenut :) But if were talking about Achilles he could probably eat 20 and be fine. ( Not that I have attempted but hes had 6 before and he's still crazy to eat. )

jenna

My tokay eats about 5 crikets every other day. Once a week I give him wax worms, he knows what they are because even before they start to wake up and move around he eats them. (I use the refrigerated ones). And your new leo is AWSOME! I love the pic with her licking her lips. :)

Visit our friends